Apple has announced a screen replacement program for aluminum Series 2 and 3 Apple Watches whose screens have cracked in a particular way.
Google’s Project Zero security research team has released the details of a significant series of attacks against iOS. The vulnerabilities have all been patched now, and it appears the attacks may have been part of the Chinese government’s crackdown on the minority Uyghur Muslim community.
Apple’s own software, as well as apps produced by independent developers following Apple’s lead, are increasingly reliant on ellipsis buttons that have no clear meaning or consistent action.
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! Apple will undoubtedly be announcing ship dates for macOS 10.15 Catalina and iOS 13 at its September 10th event, but you can start preparing for the upgrade and what’s new with three new books from Take Control.
Apple’s next big event will be held on 10 September 2019. Expect new iPhones, operating system ship dates, and maybe even one more thing!
After a whistleblower revealed that Apple contractors were listening in on Siri conversations, Apple shut down the program and promised improvements. Here they are.
In a welcome change of heart for a company that has lobbied against Right to Repair legislation, Apple has announced the Independent Repair Program, which will provide genuine iPhone parts, tools, training, repair manuals, and diagnostics to independent repair businesses.
Apple has issued emergency updates for macOS 10.14 Mojave, iOS 12, watchOS 5, and tvOS 12 because it accidentally reintroduced a major security vulnerability in last month’s round of updates.
- Watercolor Birds Nature Watercolor Bird Painting Happy Pillow Sham by Roostery
- GENUINE MIELE TUBULAR HANDLE, CURVED WAND FOR MIELE S5000 SERIES 9442601
- Sanitaire SC3683A Commercial Canister Vacuum Red
- Exceedingly Soft Wrinkle-Free Cotton Blend 600 Thread count Solid Sheet Sets
- Catherine Lansfield Sequin Trail Bedspread gold 240x260cm
- Set of 24 Blank Cotton Tote Bags Reusable 100% Cotton Reusable Tote Bags (2
- 2 x Kerzenständer silver modern sehr Dekorativ 225 mm Höhe
- Heaven If Only You Could Imagine Memorial 46x68 Cotton Tapestry Throw Blanket
- RUBBERMAID Microfiber Cloth,16 x 16 ,bluee,PK24, 1820583
- Sweet Dreams Electric Heated Throw Blanket Luxury Large Oversized 200 x 130cm
- 48 in 1 Wrench Lord Of The Wrench Multi-function Tiger Wrench
- Ceiling Speakers In-Wall RC60i 6.5 2-WayWhite Pair Durable Moisture-Resistant
- Edifier e235 blueetooth Speaker System - Luna E 2.1 Speakers with Wireless Sub...
- IRWIN Record REC35024 350 Leader Wrench 600mm (24in)
- Maya Professional Tools 90546-1 Hand Brush, With Handle, Resin System, 10.82 X
- Rarlight Screwdriver Set with Magnetic Driver Kit, Professional Electronics Repa
- Technics SB-A34 3-Way Flr speakers 1 pair + 3 surround speakers SB-s17 & SB-c11
- Wi-Fi Smart Plug Outlet Mini Work With Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT, No Hub ETL And
- 3D Seetangdelfin 677 Tapete Tapeten Mauer Foto Familie Tapete Wandgemälde DE
- 3D Fisch blueme aus Stein 919 Fototapeten Wandbild Fototapete Bild Tapete Familie
- 2 Pcs Smart Wireless WiFi Doorbell Video Visual Door Ring Intercom Secure Camera
Remember our interview with George Jedenoff? He has finished his autobiography, so if you’re curious about the life and times of a fellow TidBITS reader who went from fleeing the Russian Revolution as an infant to becoming the president of a steel company, now’s your chance.
Many of us take far more photos while on vacation than at any other time, but that raises the question of how best to share them with different people and groups. Particularly if you’re not enamored of sharing on social media, read on for advice, suggestions, and solutions.
A security researcher has discovered that many popular iOS robocall-blocking apps share your data with third parties, often in violation of App Store guidelines.
A critical vulnerability has been found in the Bluetooth specification that could allow an attacker to intercept data transferred between devices. Thankfully, it’s hard to exploit, and Apple has already released updates to address the vulnerability.
The major browser makers—Apple, Google, and Mozilla—have all taken measures to block an attempt by the Kazakhstani government to spy on its citizens.
After a short period of restricting the Apple Card to those who signed up for early access, Apple has now opened the Apple Card to all iPhone users in the United States. Apple said nothing about when it might become available in other countries.
| Condition: |
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
| Size: ||Queen|
| Pattern: ||Damask|| Model: |
| Type: ||Comforter Sets|| Style: ||Contemporary|
| Color: |
Orange & White
| Material: ||100% Cotton|
After spending several weeks using Apple Maps and Google Maps constantly while traveling in Switzerland, Adam Engst has a few thoughts and recommendations that could ease your future trips.