Apple has announced a screen replacement program for aluminum Series 2 and 3 Apple Watches whose screens have cracked in a particular way.
Google’s Project Zero security research team has released the details of a significant series of attacks against iOS. The vulnerabilities have all been patched now, and it appears the attacks may have been part of the Chinese government’s crackdown on the minority Uyghur Muslim community.
Apple’s own software, as well as apps produced by independent developers following Apple’s lead, are increasingly reliant on ellipsis buttons that have no clear meaning or consistent action.
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! Apple will undoubtedly be announcing ship dates for macOS 10.15 Catalina and iOS 13 at its September 10th event, but you can start preparing for the upgrade and what’s new with three new books from Take Control.
Apple’s next big event will be held on 10 September 2019. Expect new iPhones, operating system ship dates, and maybe even one more thing!
After a whistleblower revealed that Apple contractors were listening in on Siri conversations, Apple shut down the program and promised improvements. Here they are.
In a welcome change of heart for a company that has lobbied against Right to Repair legislation, Apple has announced the Independent Repair Program, which will provide genuine iPhone parts, tools, training, repair manuals, and diagnostics to independent repair businesses.
Apple has issued emergency updates for macOS 10.14 Mojave, iOS 12, watchOS 5, and tvOS 12 because it accidentally reintroduced a major security vulnerability in last month’s round of updates.
- Vintage Kantha Quilt Indian Handmade Cotton Bedspread Organic Throw Blanket
- Elk River Work Belt W Padding, 2-Pouches, Spark Lighter, & Leather Wrench Holder
- Rigid blower wet dry vacuum cleaner Portable cleaning 3.5 HP Car Garage Shop
- NEW Ralph Lauren Pink Cottage Floral Paisley 4 PC Full OR Queen Size Sheet Set
- Bedsure Viscose Bamboo Sheet Sets 100% sustainable eco-friendly bamboo
- Ralph Lauren Cotton 4pc Pink White Damask Floral Sheet Set - Full
- Merino Wool Cougreenure Naturelle Polaire Beige Laine Woolmark
- GORGEOUS REPRODUCTION MERCURY GLASS CANDLEHOLDERS
- Pure Country Weavers 3881-T Throws
- Sunbeam Warming Throw Hand Held Lighted Control with 3 Warming Settings New
- 4 Medium Duty Drill Press Vise, Lot of 1
- Cerwin-Vega XLS-12S 12in Powered Subwoofer, Front-Firing, Each
- DTA Tradesman Caulking Gun - Australian Brand
- In-Wall Speakers Yamaha NSIW360C, ONE PAIR, White(NEW)
- Marshalltown 18-in Texturing and Polishing Trowel
- PONY Heavy Duty Metal Spring Clamps Set 2-inch, 1-inch Jaw Open, with Predect...
- Stanley Predo J46128 Standard Arm Hex Key, 7 16-Inch
- Wiha 281T11 System 6 Reversible Blade Screwdriver Set Slotted Phillips PoziDriv
- 3D Angesagte Graffiti 688 Tapete Tapeten Mauer Foto Familie Tapete Wandgemälde
- 3D Retro Wood Board 78 Floor WallPaper Murals Wall Print Decal AJ WALLPAPER US
- 3D Tokyo Ghoul Comic 079 Japan Anime Game Wallpaper Mural Poster Cartoon Cosplay
Remember our interview with George Jedenoff? He has finished his autobiography, so if you’re curious about the life and times of a fellow TidBITS reader who went from fleeing the Russian Revolution as an infant to becoming the president of a steel company, now’s your chance.
Many of us take far more photos while on vacation than at any other time, but that raises the question of how best to share them with different people and groups. Particularly if you’re not enamored of sharing on social media, read on for advice, suggestions, and solutions.
A security researcher has discovered that many popular iOS robocall-blocking apps share your data with third parties, often in violation of App Store guidelines.
A critical vulnerability has been found in the Bluetooth specification that could allow an attacker to intercept data transferred between devices. Thankfully, it’s hard to exploit, and Apple has already released updates to address the vulnerability.
The major browser makers—Apple, Google, and Mozilla—have all taken measures to block an attempt by the Kazakhstani government to spy on its citizens.
After a short period of restricting the Apple Card to those who signed up for early access, Apple has now opened the Apple Card to all iPhone users in the United States. Apple said nothing about when it might become available in other countries.
After spending several weeks using Apple Maps and Google Maps constantly while traveling in Switzerland, Adam Engst has a few thoughts and recommendations that could ease your future trips.