Apple has announced a screen replacement program for aluminum Series 2 and 3 Apple Watches whose screens have cracked in a particular way.
Google’s Project Zero security research team has released the details of a significant series of attacks against iOS. The vulnerabilities have all been patched now, and it appears the attacks may have been part of the Chinese government’s crackdown on the minority Uyghur Muslim community.
Apple’s own software, as well as apps produced by independent developers following Apple’s lead, are increasingly reliant on ellipsis buttons that have no clear meaning or consistent action.
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! Apple will undoubtedly be announcing ship dates for macOS 10.15 Catalina and iOS 13 at its September 10th event, but you can start preparing for the upgrade and what’s new with three new books from Take Control.
Apple’s next big event will be held on 10 September 2019. Expect new iPhones, operating system ship dates, and maybe even one more thing!
After a whistleblower revealed that Apple contractors were listening in on Siri conversations, Apple shut down the program and promised improvements. Here they are.
In a welcome change of heart for a company that has lobbied against Right to Repair legislation, Apple has announced the Independent Repair Program, which will provide genuine iPhone parts, tools, training, repair manuals, and diagnostics to independent repair businesses.
Apple has issued emergency updates for macOS 10.14 Mojave, iOS 12, watchOS 5, and tvOS 12 because it accidentally reintroduced a major security vulnerability in last month’s round of updates.
- Comforter blanket Cuddl Duds Down Level 2 350-Thread Count Comforter
- Hultafors HULSM150 SM 150 Aluminium DIY Spirit Level 3 Vial 150cm
- NEW Mag Instrument XL200-S301C XL200 LED 3-Cell AAA Flashlight 3AAA TCP
- SPEEDAIRE NCDMC106-0300CS 1-1 16 Bore Round Single Acting Air Cylinder 3
- 1PC 1-1 2 OD SHARS CNC Tool Holder BUSHING TYPE C 3 8,1 2,5 8,3 4,7 8,1,1-1 4
- blueeeeee Plaid Full Queen Quilt Set White Cabin Lodge Hunting Theme Bedding Animal
- CHARISMA BY FIELDCREST USA MADE "SLOANE" MINI DUVET SET KING SIZE 106"x 94"
- Geometric Quilted Bedspread & Pillow Shams Set, Squares and Triangles Print
- Mgoldccan Quilted Bedspread & Pillow Shams Set, Old Retro Artful Tiles Print
- Sealey Modular Floor Cabinet 2 Door 1550mm Heavy-Duty APMS02
- Warrior Titanium Coated Step Drill Bit Bits 1 4 in. Hex Shank HSS 2 pc. 60378
- Dirt Devil Flipout Lithium-Powered Cordless Hand Vacuum, BD10315B
- PUPPYOO Home Handheld Corded Vacuum Cleaner Dry Sweep Cleaning 20000Pa 2.9L New
- Regency 600-Thread-Count Hemstitch 4-Piece Sheet Set (Assorted colors)
- Super Silky Soft 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Quality Luxurious Bed Sheet Set
- Microfiber Twin XL Sheet Set Solid White
- Pregnancy Pillow Maternity Belly Contoured Body U Shape Extra Comfort Cuddler MG
- Cal Lighting Seashell Candle Holders, Cerapace - TA-947-3C
- Memory Foam Cervical Pillow Contour Design For Sleeping Orthopedic Gentle New
Remember our interview with George Jedenoff? He has finished his autobiography, so if you’re curious about the life and times of a fellow TidBITS reader who went from fleeing the Russian Revolution as an infant to becoming the president of a steel company, now’s your chance.
Many of us take far more photos while on vacation than at any other time, but that raises the question of how best to share them with different people and groups. Particularly if you’re not enamored of sharing on social media, read on for advice, suggestions, and solutions.
A security researcher has discovered that many popular iOS robocall-blocking apps share your data with third parties, often in violation of App Store guidelines.
A critical vulnerability has been found in the Bluetooth specification that could allow an attacker to intercept data transferred between devices. Thankfully, it’s hard to exploit, and Apple has already released updates to address the vulnerability.
The major browser makers—Apple, Google, and Mozilla—have all taken measures to block an attempt by the Kazakhstani government to spy on its citizens.
After a short period of restricting the Apple Card to those who signed up for early access, Apple has now opened the Apple Card to all iPhone users in the United States. Apple said nothing about when it might become available in other countries.
| Condition: |
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
| Diameter: ||5 1/2in mm|
| UPC: |
Does not apply
| Art: ||Modern|
| Movement Type: ||Digital|| Weight: ||17.6oz g|
| Length: ||3 5/32in mm|| Form: ||Single Face|
| Brand Name: ||NoEnName_Null|| Screen type: ||LED|
| Jewellery Type: ||Alarm Clock|| MPN: |
Does Not Apply
| Brand: |
| Material: ||Plastic|
After spending several weeks using Apple Maps and Google Maps constantly while traveling in Switzerland, Adam Engst has a few thoughts and recommendations that could ease your future trips.